AvaControl is a program that basically does everything from the computer. I am still working on the FTP bit, and renaming XBE files etc.. That will hopefully be soon. You can restart, turn off, format drives, whatever all from the computer. When you first run AvaControl you will be required to set everything up. Just right click and choose "settings", fill in the form and press Apply, this will save the settings and apply them to AvaControl.
Terse Program Description
EkszBox-ABX is an audio extraction/conversion/injection tool
which supports multiple Xbox/Xbox360 audio/container formats.
EkszBox-ABX Main Features
* The best audio extraction/conversion/injection tool/media player for Xbox game formats (Some Pc games are also supported).
* Over 40 formats supported, many of which are supported exclusively by this program.
* Known supported game formats: Adf, Adx, Afs, Arc, Bif, Big (Codemasters), Big (EA), Cab (Forza), Dat (Rollercoaster Tycoon), Fsb, Gta5, Hot, Hwx, Lug, M3u, Map, Mpk, Msx, Pak, Pod, Piz, Rcf, Rez, Rfa, Rws, Samp, Sh4, Stx, Sxb/Vxb, Sr, Wad, Wav, Wma, Wmapack, Wpx, Wxv, Xsb, Xwb, Xwc/Swwc, Zsm/Zss, Zwb.
* Supported media player formats: Mp3, Ogg^, Pcm, Wma, XbAdpcm, Asf, Avi, M2v^, Mpg, Mpeg, Wmv, M3u
^ Available via installation of non included directshow codecs/filters.
* Xact/Xbox Wave Bank compatibility is more vast and robust than any other xwb extraction programs.
* High quality & compatibility Stx, Rcf & Xwb audio file swap feature.
* Adx files can be extracted from Afs files to uncompressed Pcm format. (Select Pcm from format list box)
* Header-less Pcm & Xadpcm wav's have headers automatically created upon extraction.
* Includes SCX - A brute force file scanner which allows you to scan & extract Ogg, Wav, Wma & Xwb files from any unencrypted formats, in some cases over 80 times faster than ^other programs, includes auto-buffer backtracking so no files are missed.
^Dragon UnPACKer 5, Jaeder Naub & Game Audio Player.
* Hybrid Mode: Supported files are scanned automatically with Scx (If deemed nessesary).
* Batch mode file processing.
* Tested & confirmed to work with archives over 1GB &/or containing over 10,000 files.
* Comes with a custom database format (Xct) which contains song names/filenames for certain titles.
* Supports file renaming & custom Xct database construction.
* Loaded extension-less supported files are auto-renamed with correct file extension.
* Drap & Drop/Exe file drop support.
* High performance & a reasonably small memory footprint.
* No major known bugs.
* No dll's, no registry entries & no .net runtime dependencies.
* Written in C/C++.
Fast FatX Renamer is a small program, created by Hpep, that will allow you to rename your files fastly to comply with the FatX format so you can transfer them to your Xbox.
The program has a very simple and easy interace.
FatX: File Renamer is a simple utility to rename all the files in a directory to be compliant with the XBox's FatX file naming system so you can upload them through ftp or burn them on to a CD or DVD.
A refrence application that shows sizes of games
Allows you to edit the dat files from "XBOX Game Size" so you change, add & delete items from the list
|| >>Latest version: v1.6<<
High Fiber-(FatX) is a FATX file renamer tool with more functionality. Its written in VB6 for Windows.
* Recursive directory scanning
* Auto scan and list FATX Illegal files
* Option to Auto delete Illegal characters & rename Files
* Error scanning for Duplicate File names (In the same Dir)
* Easily rename files with a textbox interface
A litte perl script for listing and downloading one or more XBOX's savegames.
You may have to edit the script to change the XBOX's IP.
This script is under the GPL licence.
MP3 FAT-X Renamer by CRP is a new Win32 application (coded in Delphi) which allow you to transfer (and synchronize) your MP3 collection from your computer to the Xbox's build-in hard drive. The program has a integrated FTP-client that connects directly to XBMP's integrated FTP-server and transfers all the files and folders you select, but what makes this program unique is that is auto re-names all MP3 files (and the folders they are in) on-the-fly during transfer making them compatible with the FAT-X naming convention. The original MP3 files & folders remain untouched during this process. See the readme.txt for more information.
MXM_BxBx is a hacked version (by BoNd_XbOx) of Mega-X-Key that should support more USB devices then the original MXK.
Mega X-Key allows you to transfer saved games from your PC to a Mega X-key memorycard or to your own homebrew memorycard.
Utility to extract Album art from MP3 files into thumbnail files. Handles single files as well as complete directories of files organized as Artist/Album. Can resize the target image file to any size. Ideal for XboxMediaPlayer and XboxMediaCenter thumbnail generation.
* Extract Album art from MP3 files into individual thumbnail files.
* Can handle individual files as well as complete directories of files organized as Artist/Album.
* Can also automatically resize the target file to any arbitrary pixel size.
* Can create folder.jpg in the Artist/Album directories.
* A tool used to renamed files and directories using configurable intelligence.
* If used with default settings this will remove any differences between fat and fatx
* Very good for copying roms to xbox
|| >>Latest version: v0.3 Beta<<
XB-News, as it was originally named, was written to fulfill my own needs for an easy to use, specific Xbox RSS newsfeed reader. After its initial release I recieved plenty of user feedback and requests to support other console specific sites. This led to two more versions being written to support the Gamecube and Playstation communities. Again following more feedback from users I decided to develop one version which would support any RSS newsfeed. So here we have the new, more powerful, more configurable, RSS-News.
Xbox-Scene.com RSS feed is also supported.
This Utility navigates the excellent shoutcast.com web site and downloads to a local directory a copy of the PLS files referenced on the website.
This utility is ideal for building a local list of shoutcast stations suitable for use with the XBOX Media player (XBMP) or XBOX Media Center (XBMC)..
Virtual Xbox CD Ripper (VXCR) is a program that is used to take your songs off of your computer and build an Xbox sountrack. What the program does is it takes your songs and has to convert them to Windows Media Audio (WMA) format in order for the Xbox to think that it was copied via the built in copy function to the Microsoft dashboard. You can select different types of files including: mp3, mp2, mp1, wma, ogg & wav. This program will also transfer the songs to the correct directory on the Xbox via FTP and also modify the ST.DB file to let the Xbox know that the song is there.
An online xbox game reference utility.
|| >>Latest version: v1.1<<
It is an ftp client that connects to your Xbox and searches for XBE files and lists them on the screen, you can download them upload, rename etc...
XBFTPHelper is a batch file that gives your computer a temporary private IP address for FTPing to your Xbox, and reassigns a DHCP address after your FTP session has ended. This is useful if your ISP assigns a 255.255.255.255 SNMask, like mine does, which limits your LAN transfer speeds to the capped speed of your cable/dsl modem. I have a feeling that this is not a common problem, but hopefully someone else will find this useful.
This might seem a bit complicated, but I found that having to click my way to TCP/IP settings in control panel all the time was pretty tedious. With this batch file, all that's required after the one-time setup is a double-click, and everything else is done for you.
|| By raygun
|| >>Latest version: v1<<
XBGM# is a free Xbox Game Manager available as Open Source sofware and contributions are encouraged.
It is a game manager for Xbox using Avalaunch, UnleashX and XboxMediaCenter dashboard features.
It allow you to send (extract) xdvdfs (xbox iso) directly to the xbox via ftp using a GUI.
It is working on Linux and Win32 platforms and should work on Mac OS X.
XBGM# can be used with various implementations of the CLI, including .NET, Mono, and DotGNU Portable.NET.
It has the following features:
* Distributed under the terms of the GNU Public License Agreement
* Written in C# and a GTK# interface
* Supports the FTP protocols
* Allow Xbox Game listings and icons**
* Allow to shutdown/restart xbox*
* Allow to launch Xbox Media Center*
* Show Xbox hard drive free space**
* Allows for passive and non-passive file transfers
* Supports the xdvdfs format
* Allows decompressing xiso to your XBOX game directory
* Support Avalaunch BOOST MODE**
* Support Thread
* Full graphical configuration
* And many more to come.
XBThingy is an application to help you keep your XBox games organized.
It's a simple ftp client that will view only 2 directories, your local hd's game root directory, and your xbox hd's game root directory. If you don't have the cash for a 120 gig hd for your xbox, why not just transfer your games back and forth? XGMan is simple, fast, and quite useful.
XBox-Saves Manager is a windows application created to help transfer xbox saves between the XBox and your PC easily using the Mega-X-Key.
With new versions of the homebrew maps appearing daily, keeping your map list up to date is becoming increasingly onerous. The XR8D RS3 Map Manager (XR/MM) offers a solution to this by providing a single utility for downloading map files off the net and installing/uninstalling them on your Xbox. To be certain your map collection is authentic, XR/MM connects to a live database of map information and checksums to let you know with complete certainty what you are installing.
Calculates and displays the "signature" for XBox game save data based on a specified authentication key.
A GUI for XbCapture.exe (MS XDK)
Here are the key features:
* Lets you parse any Xbox save file and find all signatures (besisdes the CRC ones for now) within the save file and gives you the info to add to the resign.ini file of XSavSig
* Has an online database of Authkeys and resign info, which will increase as I get more feedback from people using the program
* Supports regular and noroam signatures
* Does not support Xor32 or Xor64 signatures YET
* Will work even if you don't know the AuthKey, because you can patch your xbe file with my Non-XBL AuthKey Patcher and use that as the AuthKey
* Includes a frontend for the Non-XBL AuthKey Patcher program
* The ultimate goal of the program is to have a complete database of resign info for ALL Xbox games, which can only be acheived by use of the program and feedback to me
* Willing to add any AuthKey to the list, that won't allow cheating on XBL, by request, and then you can find the resign info and give it back to me, at which time I will update the online database with that info
* If the game is an XBL game and it allows cheating I will still post the resign info using the Non-XBL AuthKey
The success of this program will depend on interested people making requests for AuthKeys and then finding the resign info so i can add it to the database.
I hope people will download and use it.
This is the new basic version of Virtual Xbox CD Ripper (VXCR). This program will look the same for now. It is programmed with the .NET Framework 1.1 so you will need that to run it. We have tested and tested, and we feel it is good enough for an initial release. Just a reminder this is very basic it is just to tie people over so they have a working program of this sort.
XboxIfy is a tool which scans a directory on your (local) hard disk and changes the names of all files and directories so that the files can be copied to the Xbox without any problems. It's very useful if you wish to copy all your "badly" named MP3s ober to the Xbox.
A file renaming utility to make files Xbox legal. It has a variety of options to provide flexibility when naming files. Also has a preview window so that you can preview what files will be named based on the various user defined settings.
You can also forcefully rename any file by double clicking on it.
baRenameX will also rename files back to their "Pre-Xbox" names if you choose to do so. It will also store a log in the event you want to name files back later.
There is now FTP support for transferring files directly to the XBox.
A ZIP feature has also been added that will individually ZIP each file in the directory that is not already .zip'ed
|| By jinx_removing
|| >>Latest version: v0.99<<
Control the functions of your Xbox using this simple application. The neXgen Remote sits at the top of your screen and can be minimized to fit into the titlebar. New features of v1.5 include skins, a log viewer and FTP!
A remote control for nexgen.
xSEX is a little tool for opening the soundbanks and wavebanks (*.xsb and *.xwb) used in the Xbox applications/games.
The soundbank have a corresponding wavebank, where the actual samples are stored.
xSEX opens a soundbank (*.xsb) and retrieves the sample names from it. These are the names of the samples that is located in the wavebank (*.xwb). xSEX then presents the names of the samples, the size of the samples, the name of the wavebank where the samples are stored and the location (offset) in the wavebank where the sample starts.
So, you need a soundbank and the wavebank that is related to it.
I haven't been able to figure out where the information regarding the wave files are stored, things like mono or stereo, bitdepth or samplerate.
You need to fiddle around with the xSEX settings until you hear that the sound plays okey.
When you have a 'good' sample, hit SAVE and xSEXsaves the wavefile, just like you heard it play.
|| By L!M!T
|| >>Latest version: s1<<